We just shipped a pair of full-size positively red cannonball beds to Weena & Spook Interiors in Boston, Massachusetts.
Weena & Spook is an internationally acclaimed design and decor firm founded in 1991 by David Nault and Paul White.
ShaKa Studios has been partnering with Weena & Spook since 2010, creating one-of-a-kind custom beds for their clients.
The custom finish, yes, it’s called positive red, has a satin sheen. The beds are both full-size and will be paired together in a room shared by young brothers.
Cannonball Bed Features Shown
- Full-size shown measures 46.5H x 59W x 82L
- Head posts are 46.5H x 4W
- Foot posts are 39H x 4W
- Custom finish is Positive Red sealed with satin lacquer
Cannonball Bed Options
- Available in twin, full, queen (shown), king and California King sizes
- Choose from a broad selection of painted finishes, stained finishes or choose your own custom finish.
- Choose 46.5 inch tall 39 inch tall foot posts.
- Add stamped brass bolt covers
- Choose from 6 headboard designs
- Add a platform insert and eliminate the need for a box spring
- The cannonball bed can also be made with solid cherry wood
How do I order my red cannonball bed?
To order a cannonball bed with the custom positive red finish shown in these photos, call Kandas at 281-826-2337.
To order a cannonball bed in one of our standard finishes, visit our website.